- Swimming Pool.
- Pets allowed at managers discretion.
- Amenities Block and Guest Laundry.
- Drive through caravan sites.
- Family friendly
- Dump Point
Whether you are looking for an active stay or just a relaxing stop over Bulahdelah offers something for everyone including fishing, boating, water skiing, four wheel driving and mountain biking.
The surrounding area offers spectacular scenery and attractions such as the
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Bombah Broadwater
- Myall River
- Wang Wauk State Forest
- The Grandis which is the tallest known tree in New South Wales